Discovering My Path: 10th Grade
Designed for 10th grade students and families to assist them annually in outlining an agreed upon college and career pathway. These pathway meetings will include:
- Course selection
- Assistance with planning extracurricular activities
- Finding summer programs tailored towards student’s interests
- Provide recommendations for standardized test preparation and a test taking timeline
- Guidelines for first steps in the college planning process
- Guidelines for the college application process and ways to help students stand out from their peers
- Research guidance on reviewing colleges
- Access to My Pathway to CollegeTM college consulting software program to assist with staying organized and researching colleges of interest
- Reaching out to colleges and visiting colleges to demonstrate interest
- Assistance with determining a “best fit” college list
Interested in learning more about the benefits of having a college consultant support your child in their 10th grade year?
Contact My Pathway to CollegeTM to schedule your consultation!
It’s never too late to get on the right path.
We believe it is a partnership of interest, strength and skill to get
your student on the right track for success.
Contact Us to Get Started
your student on the right track for success. Contact Us to Get Started