Navigating My Path: 11th Grade
Designed for 11th grade students during the most stressful year of high school. This is a time when students and families begin to have questions and need assistance in navigating the student’s pathway to success. Through in-person meetings scheduled throughout the school year and support between meetings, My Pathway to CollegeTM will guide students in navigating their pathway and make key decisions that will allow students and families to prepare for the admissions process. These pathway meetings will include:
- Course selection for senior year
- Assistance with planning extracurricular activities and building a resume
- Finding summer programs and pre-college experiences tailored towards student’s interests
- Provide recommendations for standardized test preparation and a test taking timeline
- Major exploration with a career assessment, the Strong Interest Inventory
- Guidelines for the college application process and ways to help students stand out from their peers
- Research guidance on reviewing colleges
- Access to My Pathway to CollegeTM college consulting software program to assist with staying organized and researching colleges of interest
- Reaching out to colleges and visiting colleges to demonstrate interest
- Assistance with determining a “best fit” college list
- Determining an application timeline
- Letters of recommendation guidance
- Essay brainstorming
This package includes college application and essay support. Check out Embarking on My Journey for a more detailed list of support that is included till the end of the senior year.
Interested in learning more about the benefits of having a college consultant support your child?
Contact My Pathway to CollegeTM to schedule your consultation!
It’s never too late to get on the right path.
We believe it is a partnership of interest, strength and skill to get
your student on the right track for success.
Contact Us to Get Started
your student on the right track for success. Contact Us to Get Started